Building on our philosophy of making responsible investments and being a socially conscious business, Volaray Capital Partners is guided by the following principles:
- We identify governance structures that provide best-in-class levels of oversight in audit and risk management.
- We seek out companies with zero to minimal potential conflicts of interest.
- We advise companies to implement compensation-related policies that align with the interests of owners and management.
- We consider environmental, public health, safety, and social issues associated with target companies when evaluating whether to invest. This philosophy is maintained post-investment.
- We comply with respective national, state, and local labor laws in the countries in which we invest. We also support the payment of locally-competitive wages and benefits to employees. Employee rights are paramount. We respect the rights of employees to decide whether to join a union or engage in collective bargaining.
- We maintain strict policies that prohibit bribery and other improper payments to public officials consistent with the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, similar laws in other countries, and the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention.